Sunday, September 9, 2012

I DECLARE WAR Premieres Tonight!



Jason Lapeyre and Robert Wilson's I Declare War premieres this afternoon at Scotiabank Theatre at 4:15 PM. Head over to our previous post to see the film's trailer and poster.

Tickets can be purchased:
  • ONLINETIFF.net/thefestival
  • BY PHONE: 416.599.TIFF or 1.888.599.8433 (Toll-free) 
  • IN PERSON
    • Festival Box Office; 225 King St. West
    • Scotiabank Theatre Box Office; 259 Richmond Street West


Further information about Jason Lapeyre and Robert Wilson's I Declare War can be found on the Festival website, as well as on the I Declare War WebsiteTwitter accountFacebook page, and IMDB page.

I DECLARE WAR screening times:
  • Sun., Sept. 9, Scotiabank 4 4:15 PM 
  • Tues., Sept. 11, Cineplex Yonge & Dundas 10 2:00 PM 
  • Fri., Sept. 14, Scotiabank 4 9:45 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment