Monday, September 3, 2012

ActionFest Award Winner I DECLARE WAR


For the last 3 years, action movie fans from around the world have converged on Asheville, North Carolina to celebrate action films at ActionFest. ActionFest celebrates the "artistry of explosions, the glory of gun-battles and the brilliant ballet of martial arts on film."

This year, I Declare War, unfinished in workprint form, competed against action heavyweights like Jean-Claude Van Damme and Oscar Nominee Tom Berenger and walked away with the title of Best Picture!

I saw over a dozen films at this year's ActionFest and can vouch for the fact that I Declare War deserved the award. But don't take my word for it, check it out for yourself.

I DECLARE WAR Screening Times:
Sun., Sept. 9th, 4:15 PM SCOTIABANK 4
Tue., Sept. 11th, 2:00 PM CINEPLEX YONGE & DUNDAS 10
Fri., Sept. 14th, 9:45 PM SCOTIABANK 4

No comments:

Post a Comment