Saturday, August 25, 2012

THE WE AND THE I Poster and Trailer


A group of NYC teenagers take the bus after the last day of school. Such a simple premise for Michel Gondry's new film, The We and the I. But with the unique vision of Gondry, the Academy Award®-winning writer-director of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, this simple premise becomes an "invigoratingly unconventional glimpse of kids taking tentative steps toward adulthood" (The Hollywood Reporter).

Below are the poster and trailer for The We and the I, which plays this year's Toronto International Film Festival within the Vanguard programme.



Further information about Michel Gondry's The We and the I can be found on the Festival website, as well as on the The We and the I IMDB page.

The We and the I screening times:
  • Fri., Sept. 7, Scotiabank 1 6:45 PM 
  • Sat., Sept. 8, Cineplex Yonge & Dundas 6 11:45 AM 
  • Sat., Sept. 15, Scotiabank 1 3:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment